Sunday 9 September 2012

Casting The Net


Dropping in to highlight a few of the things I’ve found during my internet travels on the writing or creative front:

Publishing/Editing

Insights from Cheryl Klein into timescales within publishing

Susan Morris on how to deal with editors


Writing Tips

Justine Larbelestier on what to study to become a writer



Websites/Other Entries

Date a Girl Who Reads via Blitzkriegkate (highlighted by The Book Smugglers Tumblr)


Videos

Being fond of stop motion animation, this video recently caught my eye and reminds me of what I like to see in my mind’s eye via words

Neil Gaiman’s suggestion that, above all, one should strive to make good art

Finally - Holly Black providing us with an example of her writing as a teenager (at this year’s Leaky Con)

No comments:

Post a Comment